Note: This particular post is part of a series of posts related to the Modifications I have done to my bike.
When I was looking for a product to help me protect the radiator grill, I considered quite a few different products. However, it was not until I came across the Reyno Radiator Grill at Nippi Normans that I found what I had always been looking for – a functional product and a sleek design. I must say, I really thing the Reyno Radiator Grill is one of the most striking modifications I have done to my bike – I love it!
It looks great and keep crud out of the radiator:
- Protects radiator from damage by stones etc.
- Keeps flys and other insects out of radiator .(cleaning dead insects from the radiator can otherwise be a major task!).
- Improved looks over a ‘bare’ radiator.
- Manufactured from 2mm stainless steel with all stainless fittings.
- Easy to fit in about 10 minutes.
Ordered from Nippy Normans: http://www.nippynormans.com/products/r1200gs-mark-3-2010-on/item/reyno-radiator-grill-r1200gsadv-2010-on-rad-1200gs10
It came together with the Wunderlich Instrument Surround and the Wunderlich catalog which I also got from Nippy Normans through this specific order.