While visiting Bikerstreet, the largest motorbike dealership in Norway,  on Saturday 12th November, I came across a GS Adventure bike that was in for service which had  a brilliant, small aluminum accessory case I had not seen before. It fit the bike perfectly, looked great and seemed quite convenient, so I decided I had to get one myself.

I snapped a photo of the logo on the case, and after visiting the BMW GS Emotion website, I contacted Lorenzo from Firence, Italy. He received my e-mail inquiry, and promptly responded with instructions on how to proceed. After a quick PayPay money transfer, the goods were swiftly shipped home to me in Norway. Dealing with Lorenzo and BMW GS Emotion was a great experience, and I can highly recommend both the aluminum case and doing business with Lorenzo! Please check out BMW GS Emotion on Facebook!

The package sent from Lorenzo at BMW GS Emotion in Italy

The package sent from Lorenzo at BMW GS Emotion in Italy

The case came with a nice thank-you letter, installation guidelines, BMW GS Emotion business cards and stickers

The BMW GS Emotion aluminum case and mounting parts

The case seen from a different angle

It definitely looks like an original BMW Motorrad accessory

It definitely looks like an original BMW Motorrad accessory

In order to tighten the locking nuts inside, I had to "build" this tool

In order to tighten the locking nuts inside, I had to "build" this tool

1. Andrew says:

How have you found this box . Does it contact the bike when the suspension bottoms out?

2. Edgar says:

Hi Andrew! The box does not inflict the suspension or other parts of the bike. For information on how to get one for your bike, please check out the BMW GS Emotion website or Facebook page (see above).

3. Geoff says:

Hi Edgar
    I have a 2010 GSA1200 and have been looking at the BMW Emotion accessory case for tools ,just a quick question as you have had the case on the bike for a while now how water proof is the case ?
    Regards
    Geoff

4. Edgar says:

Hi Geoff, I’ve been riding around in Norway in a lot of rain, and I have not noted any issues with water getting into it. To me, it seems quite “water proof”. As a precaution though, I would always pack any content for worst case scenarios 🙂

5. zsolt says:

This is one of the smarter accessories to my BMW GSA. We just came back from an 8000 km roundtrip from Greece,Albanien,Macedonien Hungary,Drove on really sadistic roads, the box is very sturdy. No problem with water leakage.
    We kept compressor, tyre repair gears, sometimes even valuables.
    Excellent delivery service from Lorenzo. Thanks!
    Zsolt from Sweden

6. Lee Williams says:

Hi Edgar,

I am interested in purchasing the Case for my BMW 1200 GSA.

It looks very well made / finished- how is it lasting with you are there any downside?

Some people say it may touch the splash guard – however i think that is only on the suspension bottoming out- have you had any problems?

Thanks

Regards

lee

7. Edgar says:

No downsides as far as I have experienced. Works fine and looks fine.

8. Torty says:

I have a 1200 LC Adventure 2015 model. Will this work and what is the price?

9. Edgar says:

Hi Torty, check out the BMW GS Emotion website, they’ve udated their line of products to also cater for the LC model. http://www.bmwgsemotion.com/accinglc.html